THE VALUE OF MEMBERSHIP
The best way to obtain value for your Chamber membership is to get involved. Here are some of the ways you can utilize the Chamber:
- Enjoy member privileges and meet new contacts at 40+ Chamber sponsored events annually, including awards, educational programs and networking opportunities.
- Obtain referrals from the Chamber and other loyal members.
- Get involved with important legislative and regulatory issues impacting business and the regional economy.
- Join the Chamber energy purchasing cooperative. Combine your usage with other members to
receive lower rates.
- Support those who serve our community through our Excellence in Education Awards, Business Awards and Salute to Hometown Heroes.
- Further your education at valuable seminars throughout the year.
- Participate in major governmental events, including updates on Baltimore County Council activities and State legislation.
- Enhance your visibility through Chamber event sponsorship.
- Promote your organization for free through the Chamber online (with a link to your website) and printed membership directories.
- Contribute articles and events to be posted on the Chamber website and distributed to the membership through social media and email.
- Display your brochure or business card in the Chamber reception area.
- Utilize the Chamber’s offices and board room for meetings.
- Volunteer to help lead the Chamber through our Membership, Marketing, Workforce Development and Program committees as well as the Eastern Baltimore County Task Force.
- Use the Chamber as your liaison between businesses and county and state resources.
- Gain access to a small business counselor.
- Offer/receive member-to-member discounts.
- Take advantage of our free assistance with grand openings and open houses, including ribbon, scissors, banner, and invitations to Chamber members, elected officials and the community.