- Does your organization have a strategy? Do you know where you’re going and how you’re going to get there?
- How are decisions made and carried out in your organization?
- How much time does it take to complete a project? What do you measure and how do you measure it?
- How do you hire and retain good people? How do you motivate people?
- Does the organization have the right people in the right places, doing the right things for the right reasons?
- If all that is being measured are business results, how do you create loyal customers?
- You hold the whole thing together. We’re not talking about managers. Managers do things right. Leaders determine what are the right things to do. Are you a leader?
Do you know the answer to these questions? If not, this hands-on diagnostic workshop will help you figure what’s out of alignment and suggest actions for you to take to ensure a successful 2022.
This event will be held on Zoom. A link to the program will be sent to all registrants the week of the event.
Our speaker is Nancy A. Taylor. Nancy is CEO and founder of The Taylor Group 500 and a Certified Business Coach. She has professional certifications in Innermetrix assessments, MBTI, and Emotional Intelligence. Her previous experiences were in the field of training and development focused on Information Technology. She held management positions with several federal government agencies as well as Marriott Corporations bringing a unique understanding of leadership challenges in these areas. Since forming her own company, her involvement with Business Network International (BNI) has allowed her to gain an understanding of the challenges faced by small businesses. She serves on the Leadership Council with the National Small Business Association. Her recent work with the Cameroon Royal Council, the Embassy of Cameroon and with various projects with Yazmi in Ethiopia has enabled her to gain a more international perspective.
The Taylor Group 500 is a business coaching and consulting organization based in the Baltimore Washington DC area. They have been in business for 10 years. They draw their capacity and capability to deliver by being part of a national network of coaches and consultants who are affiliates of Resource Associates Corporation of Wyomissing, Pennsylvania.
Small business, startup, entrepreneur, mid sized or large business, local, national, or international, no matter which of these words resonate with you they all involved a leader. The Taylor Group 500 serves leaders individually and within groups as a catalyst for growth and change. Their motto is Inspiring change and delivering results.